Adaptive SAT – A smart way to prepare for SAT
A detailed and graphical representation of score in the app is designed to give a better understanding of the overall progress. A birds-eye view of the progress report is also provided on the main screen as in the form of a progress tracker.
Students need to take a short skill test on each of these areas. Based on the test, a custom menu of topics is created that needs more attention from the students. These are the topics where the students have fared relatively lower than other areas and hence these topics are designated as Focus Topics in the app. Students can then practice on these individual focus topics within the app and then try the skill assessment test again. The more tests they attempt the more better and crisper are the focus topics. By actually pinpointing and working on the focus topics should help the student improve the individual skill. A detailed explanation is provided for each answer.
* Math topics divided into four skills; Geometry, Algebra, Arithmetic and Statistics & Probability
* Each skill is further divided into focus topics and the menu for Focus topics practice adapts to the performance on the skill test
* Graphical and Tabular representation of Scores and progress report. A quick tracker on main screen for birds eye view of the overall progress
* No Internet needed to access the test or practice on the topics
* Create a list of favorite questions
* Email any question to friends or other interests.
* Huge database of questions that is oft refreshed and updated
* Access previous skill test history at any time
* No ads or any other annoying pop-ups
* No in-app purchases
* No social media integration
* No Analytics integration, we value your privacy
* No push notifications
* No noise, no frills, a silent app
A detailed and graphical representation of score in the app is designed to give a better understanding of the overall progress. A birds-eye view of the progress report is also provided on the main screen as in the form of a progress tracker. Apart from the this, one can also share any question with anyone via email or bookmark the question as favorite and access later. The Skill test history can also be accessed any time.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 20.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Adaptive SAT – Math 1.1 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.